Annual Modern Slavery Statement
MODERN SLAVERY AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING POLICY
This policy applies to all persons working for JGC Engineering and Technical Services ltd (JGC) or working on our behalf.
Including Directors, all employees, any engaged contractor and our suppliers.
JGC strictly prohibits the use of modern slavery and human trafficking in any of our operations and our supply chain. We are fully committed to continue implementing systems and controls that are aimed at ensuring that modern slavery is not taking place either within our company nor in any of our supply chain.
JGC expect our suppliers to ensure their own suppliers are operating to the same high standards to eradicate modern slavery and human trafficking.
JGC expects everyone working with us or on our behalf to support and uphold the following measures to safeguard against modern slavery.
- JGC have a zero tolerance approach to modern slavery in our company and supply chain.
- Everyone at JGC is responsible for preventing, detecting and reporting of modern slavery in any of our activities or supplies.
- JGC Directors and employees must not engage in or facilitate any activity that might lead to modern slavery.
- JGC are committed to engaging with our suppliers and stakeholders to address the risk of modern slavery in our operations and supply chain.
- JGC apply a risk based approach to our contracting process and these are reviewed regularly and applied uniformly to our supply chain.
- JGC applies supplier risk assessment process and due diligence to monitor and confirm compliance with our policy to our supply chain
- If JGC finds any individual or organisation working on our behalf or within our supply chain have breached this policy and facilitated in any way any modern slavery or human trafficking activity we will take appropriate action in the best interest of those who may have been affected and to protect our business.